JS completes the task on the client side in a website. In other words, it is a client-side programming language. JS has similar structure like C. In comparison with PHP, JS is different in language but the same in order of operation.
- JQuery, just like open-source software, acts as the JS library that makes the HTML’s client-side scripting simpler. JQuery synthesizes all problems in JS into a library.
- A sample Jquery works like this:
- Takes a lot of common tasks that require many lines of Javascrip code to accomplish, and wraps them into methods that can call with a single line of a code.
- Simplifies complicated things from Javascrip, like AJAX calls and DOM manipulation.
The Jquery library contains the following features:
a). HTML/DOM manipilation.
b). CSS manipulation.
c). HTML event method.
d). Efferts and animation.
A sample AJAX works like this.
- Client requests page from server
- Server responds to request and sends page
- Client makes AJAX call to the server and requests more data
- Server sends that data.
- Client updates the page using that data without refreshing.